Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Nice looking 80 for auction on EBay.

This guys a crack up worth seeing him more than the car Richard / Clive ....lol

Love the following quotes .....haha

"There are a few scratches and dents, but to be fair you probably didn't look like a new-born by the time you were 24 years old....."

"The truth is that the diff has whined since I bought the car almost two years ago and, very much like the wife's whining"

"Plenty to keep you occupied on those boring Sunday afternoons........"

"As you've probably gathered, I had the best of intentions with this car, but my debilitating bone disease (bone idleness) has meant all the new bits remain unfitted....."

"Regarding the unsavoury subject of money: cash works well for me - as does a (cleared) bank transfer".
"So, if you're planning an African safari, or your office is located in the jungles of Borneo, then this is the jam-jar for you........"

Me too!

I've developed a very severe case of that bone disease, lately as well.

After Rich had posted, I was reading the guy's description thinking poor fellow, I know what's coming, and it cracked me up when I read bone idle.:lol:

Me too!

I've developed a very severe case of that bone disease, lately as well.

After Rich had posted, I was reading the guy's description thinking poor fellow, I know what's coming, and it cracked me up when I read bone idle.:lol:
I had every intention today of swapping the wheels over for lincomb and adjusting the hand brake. Instead I got the car washed. Sat on the sofa for the last 10 hours, had a snooze and spent £400 on amazon. The next 6 days are going to be tough.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I had every intention today of swapping the wheels over for lincomb and adjusting the hand brake. Instead I got the car washed. Sat on the sofa for the last 10 hours, had a snooze and spent £400 on amazon. The next 6 days are going to be tough.

:laughing-rolling:

Maybe Nick but it'll be like Christmas all over again when the postman turns up. :lol:

Glad it wasn't just me that got very little done today.

I have an explanation, I think it's the weather. When it's cold, wet, grey, snowy (well ok not snowy when you've got a cruiser) semi hibernation kicks in and the sofa, fire and eBay/Amazon/gumtree beckon to give us that fix to get us through to the sunny days.

Oh I'll have a go at it tomorrow waitin for it to turn up. Be warned, there maybe a lot of boring videos heading this way. Go pro on its way. Figured it's not everyday you go to Romania, unless you're Clive, so something that can record the sights/ journey was needed.

Last edited:
Oh I'll have a go at it tomorrow waitin for it to turn up. Be warned, there maybe a lot of boring videos heading this way. Go pro on its way. Figured it's not everyday you go to Romania, unless your Clive, so something that can record the sights/ journey was needed.
Which GoPro did you get Nick? I've been thinking of that too.

Back