Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Nice red 80 on Autotrader

That certainly looks a nice example. One of the last manual 24v 80's but not badged as an Amazon and listed as an import. Wonder where it came from?

Looks a bit too good to me, if you have a anything against re-sprays.

The turbo decals have gone and although I'm no expert, everything's too clean and fresh looking to be original, especially the bumpers.

Nice looking truck though, and I've no problem with re-sprays, if they're done well enough.

Pleased with mine, anyway :lol:

That certainly looks a nice example. One of the last manual 24v 80's but not badged as an Amazon and listed as an import. Wonder where it came from?
ireland maybe? i thought r-reg 1997's had amazon badges and the chrome roof rack?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
ireland maybe? i thought r-reg 1997's had amazon badges and the chrome roof rack?
Depends on when in 97 it was registered. It wont be an Amazon if it doesn't have a passenger airbag present.
Lots of people advertise Landcruisers as "Amazons"i its just a slight case of "mis representation "

Mine is classed as an 'import' as it was first reg in NI in Jan '98 and re-reg over here in April. With NI being part of the UK it was supplied by Toyota UK so is UK spec and badged as an Amazon with the roof bars and all the other bits and pieces the last VX 80's got.
Must admit that paintwork does look exceptionally good.

Back