Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

NM Newbie

Folurteener54

Name: Mark Vollinger
Model 100, 2003, current mileage 130K
Mods by previous owner, 20" very shiny wheels!
Plans for your Cruiser: Moving to desert in CA, so warm weather mods where needed. I use it for hunting quail and exploring mountains.
4x4 Experience: This is my 3rd Landcruiser and I simply love it. I had two FJ92's both 89's and they were fun.

Anything relevant: Would be great to connect with other cruiser folks who may also be bird hunters.....

Last edited:
Sorry, little knowledge on the 100 but I'm sure someone will be along soon.

Welcome to the forum. :thumbup:

Any stories, photos, experiences to share, we love 'em all. :D

Hi Fol and welcome to the forum. I too am no use to you but there's plenty of hundie owners on here so I expect you'll get some help soon.

If you haven't already, pop over to the 'introduce yourself' section and say Hi and post a bit about you and your hundie. Post up some photos as well cos we all love photos here, location is also good to know as we've got members from all round the world.

Good to have you here on this most friendly forum.

Best wishes

Richard

Hi Fol and welcome to the forum. I too am no use to you but there's plenty of hundie owners on here so I expect you'll get some help soon.

If you haven't already, pop over to the 'introduce yourself' section and say Hi and post a bit about you and your hundie. Post up some photos as well cos we all love photos here, location is also good to know as we've got members from all round the world.

Good to have you here on this most friendly forum.

Best wishes

Richard

Isn't this in the "introduce yourself" section already Rich? Maybe I'm mistaken... :whistle:

Isn't this in the "introduce yourself" section already Rich? Maybe I'm mistaken... :whistle:
Good point Clive, my bad. Guess I was thrown by the style of the intro really. Most people say things like 'Hi I'm Pete from Christmas Island, got a glow in the dark 100 series and planning on some trips…Etc, etc'. Maybe Fol could introduce himself , err, a bit more? I think that's what I was getting at…gentle nudge while trying to be friendly, that sort of thing. :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back