Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

No ringtone when making a call!

Alrightchief

Hi all

So when Im making a call "bluetooth" there is no ringtone its silent & then whomever Im calling has to say hello twice as I only hear the second hello!

Anyone else have this issue? Its starting to get right on my nerves!

Hi all

So when Im making a call "bluetooth" there is no ringtone its silent & then whomever Im calling has to say hello twice as I only hear the second hello!

Anyone else have this issue? Its starting to get right on my nerves!
Yes I get similar problems, I don't know why it does it but I just put it down to the technology of the time t was fitted, as it has come on a long way for up to date systems

Yes I get similar problems, I don't know why it does it but I just put it down to the technology of the time t was fitted, as it has come on a long way for up to date systems

Quite right I’m sort of glad someone else has the issue and it’s not just me.!

Looking forward to someone with an answer

Had this since updating the software on the phone last weekend. Turned it off then back on, its back to normal now.

Oh?? Oh elaborate please mate.
Yes i made calls which there was no sound of the other end ringing. When they picked up the call ended!!
When powering off then back on it worked ok. An apple update glitch perhaps?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yes i made calls which there was no sound of the other end ringing. When they picked up the call ended!!
When powering off then back on it worked ok. An apple update glitch perhaps?

Right so you mean switching the phone on and off not LC. Very strange! Iv tried that and it’s made no difference what model phone do you have?

Back