Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Not funny pictures.

Chas

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
england
Asshole1.jpg

The prick is Martin Shrkeli who to my shame is part Croat/Albanian and was arrested and charged with many charges of fraud,has been kicked out of pharmaceutical coy,has appeared before congress and refused to answer questions now has a fancy lawyer and is marking time until they get him to court.Evidentily he has money stashed away.I hope they shoot the bastard.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
That would include all pharmaceutical companies Chas , sad fact is money makes the world go round no facilities means no inventions means no cure so it all comes down to the individual , your man there who invented the polio vaccine probably published it thus removing the opportunity for corporate companies to copyright it so it will remain competitively priced but still profitable .

That's why we have so many research charities .

I think Chas meant "unreasonably" Shayne.

However, Pharmaceutical / Parasitical, quite a similarity in many respects.

I think Chas meant "unreasonably" Shayne.

However, Pharmaceutical / Parasitical, quite a similarity in many respects.
That's right Clive, I did mean unreasonable advantage. The Pharmaceutical companies run a business and are expected to make a profit but they should be within reason.

Understood its a bit like insurance companies who return absolutely nothing to a huge percentage of their paying customers .

I was thinking along the lines of how to prevent the Shrkeli's of the world doing such things .

But how , if there were public disclosure laws introduced they would all just move their operations to Africa or some such place and avoid the law .

I find it hard to believe that one person could legally purchase (or sell) the rights to something like that.

Surely, the Aids drugs have been simultaneously developed over time by a number of entities working singly or together.

Maybe not.

I believe in laymen AIDS drugs are just a combination of steroid like medication , the holy grail of medicine if you like because they do more to replace dead cells than fight the disease . Mate of mine was having injections in his spine and all sorts before he finally said enough's enough .

Another mate who was unfortunate to get it because the above shagged his wife before being diagnosed actually looks healthier now than he ever did .

It's not a pill a day but rather a mix and match of medication usually developed in response to something else altogether and i doubt any 2 patients are given an identical cocktail .

I also wonder why it is not common knowledge that if a person is exposed to AIDS and seeks medical help within 48 hours prescription medicine can kill the virus before the patient becomes infected .

I also wonder why it is not common knowledge that if a person is exposed to AIDS and seeks medical help within 48 hours prescription medicine can kill the virus before the patient becomes infected .
Is that the case? If it's kept quiet who benefits-, not the patient.

I've had them mate - bloody horse tablets , i can only imagine the cost keeps it secret .

That said i guess their damned if they do and damned if they don't , imagine telling everyone not to worry there is a morning after pill , costs would go through the roof and because drugs don't have a 100% success rate the numbers infected would multiply .

Back