Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Not well !!!

Gav missin

Looking out of the window and I see 2 80 series 1 100 Amazon 1 hilux mk 4 3 diahatsu fourtraks 1 Isuzu trooper 1 transit van 1 transit tipper and the wife's Citroen...... I think I got car owner virus.....

Looking out of the window and I see 2 80 series 1 100 Amazon 1 hilux mk 4 3 diahatsu fourtraks 1 Isuzu trooper 1 transit van 1 transit tipper and the wife's Citroen...... I think I got car owner virus.....
:lol::lol:Get quarantined immediately.

Hi Gav, here are my symptoms

cruisers.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Gav, I am thanks but I need to get them out and dirty more often though. bought the 80 recently must of been something to do with you guys on here as it was the missing link. the wife seems of had commondeered it and now my son has eyes on it but insurance for a 19 year old is going to be quite high, as long as they get used I am happy, next job is to find a good mobile mechanic to help put the 60 on the road, needs some wiring (is a true barn find been sat for 10 years with a squirrels living in it) and they seem to of had enjoyed some of the wiring. have some new panels to go on it. aren't you quite local to me? Lincoln/newark area who would you suggest? cheers Jon

Hi Gav, I am thanks but I need to get them out and dirty more often though. bought the 80 recently must of been something to do with you guys on here as it was the missing link. the wife seems of had commondeered it and now my son has eyes on it but insurance for a 19 year old is going to be quite high, as long as they get used I am happy, next job is to find a good mobile mechanic to help put the 60 on the road, needs some wiring (is a true barn find been sat for 10 years with a squirrehi yeah I'm ls living in it) and they seem to of had enjoyed some of the wiring. have some new panels to go on it. aren't you quite local to me? Lincoln/newark area who would you suggest? cheers Jon
Hi Gav, I am thanks but I need to get them out and dirty more often though. bought the 80 recently must of been something to do with you guys on here as it was the missing link. the wife seems of had commondeered it and now my son has eyes on it but insurance for a 19 year old is going to be quite high, as long as they get used I am happy, next job is to find a good mobile mechanic to help put the 60 on the road, needs some wiring (is a true barn find been sat for 10 years with a squirrels living in it) and they seem to of had enjoyed some of the wiring. have some new panels to go on it. aren't you quite local to me? Lincoln/newark area who would you suggest? cheers Jon
Hi mate I'm reasonably local at Wisbech. I have a guy local to me but he's not mobile. More mechanical to be honest. Panel work would be no problem but would need it at his workshop. Very good at the bodywork but goes back to Lithuania regularly so can be a bit of waiting around.

Hi all a lot of cool looking cruiser you 2 have a big :thumbup: up from Tony. :auto-layrubber:.

Bravo Tony and Jon, they are both very sweet collections, I must say... :thumbup:

Back