Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

NYM 4 jan 2012 hull 4x4

Nope...this is the wrong video! :cool: ...This one is about two squirrels who hijacked a Dakar racer and took it for a spin....if you listen carefully they are discussing how the nav system works....they appearently give up -and just floor the damn thing :twisted:

No no no...it´s not because I envy all your lanes, hills and rivers :shifty: (living in flat country is a lot more fun -and cheaper...no need for diff locks, snorkel etc....) :pray: ...if anyone has a ferry ticket from Esbjerg to Harwich they will not be using I am ready :dance:

Should've mentioned you may want to watch with the mute on

did you make it up that steep muddy gully ? the video jumped forward after you attempted it a couple times?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
No I didn't make it Andy. But the Damn Defender behind me did. well that settles it. My GG AT2's have finally let me dow. Time for some muddies

do you have a rear-locker?

not that mine always helps in the gloopy stuff, but good one rocky stuff when a crossaxled and wheels in air

Lars Bo Kjeldstrom said:
Sorry Chris, for trying to be funny about your excellent trip video :oops:

Don't worry Lars. I loved it...in fact I used the joke when I emailed the link to some friends

Andy.
Yes have a rear locker, It was engaged. problem was I was slipping on all 4 wheels the tyres just got clogged with the sludge and were not cutting into it. Probably my Gawd aweful driving aswell. the guy that got up in his defender had to really give it some and I really think the only difference maker was the tyres. He had some STT MaXXX on I think.

Would have liked to see how easy I could have made it with his tyres and my locker on.

Oh well will have to show him up next time.

Back