Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Odd spec 80 on auto trader one to test the true landcruiser nut.....

Isn't it just the odd from wheels making it look like it doesn't have a fully floating front.... Otherwise it looks UK spec no?

Not sure which market that is from but AFAIK, auto was never an option on UK 24v diesels, plus Amazon badged VX's from that year came with the roofbars which could have been removed of course, as with the non OEM wheels. The TVSS alarm light also appears to be missing from the dash.

Well it didn't last long as its NLA. What colour was it by chance ot does anyone have it saved?

It was a blue at the top with silver lower panels. Ali winch bumper. To me it looked like a uk spec 24v petrol which had a diesel put in. I am sure I have seen it before. Seemed good value at 8999

Sure it's the one Andy looked at a couple of year's ago. Petrol converted to diesel.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sure it's the one Andy looked at a couple of year's ago. Petrol converted to diesel.

Yep I guess it was. I heard on the 80 grapevine it was sold in the last 2 weeks for £4.5K, good payday for someone then. I reckon it was about 6-7 years ago I viewed it and it wasn't great then bodywise but apparently it has had quite a bit done to it to keep it on the road.

I went and had a look on way home from work and it was awful. Worst corrosion I have seen yet on body and underside. Tennis ball size hole straight through on the front wing and the underside had been sealed with no preparation of the metal surface so looked a complete mess. Sills were very bad too. 5 mins and I was off

It was covered with black dag when I viewed it back then. Time hasn't been kind to it seemingly.

Reactions: MGC
Back