Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

OEM 120 series alloy wheel needed

Sam

Garage
Anyone got a lead on an original 120 alloy? They can explode if you hit them hard enough apparantly.
It's an OEM 17" I'm after (2003 KDJ120).

Last edited:
Yup - and not even off-road. I'm going with about 2% gravel excuses and 98% hands up muppet driving.

The General Grabber held up to get it home but I've lost a good few inches of rim.

I had my wheels refurb'd by PX wheels in Lancashire - they had refurbed ones on the shelf, so maybe they can flog you one.

PX Wheels Ltd 01253 892293

About the going rate for single wheels I'm afraid.

Thanks for that Andy / Karl - sounds like they have indeed got some on the shelf. I think you just helped me out of a hole :thumbup:
Spoke to Gordon at PX. Got a refurbed one in the post for £150. I'll update when I've got it. If it's round I'll make a general post for others to get a heads up.

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I've been casually looking for some while, (another spare - spare to fill the garage, lol) although mine are good after refurb.
As Andy says, not cheap, and average about £100, for half decent, that require extra spent for refurb. Factor in new tyre, fitting etc, quite an outlay, but new are ridiculous prices.
I have found them from £65 upwards, but at a low price, they are a mess, and imho really beyond refurb, - corrosion, deep scrapes, gouges.

I have a wheel - thanks for the tip Karl, much appreicated :thumbup:

It's round and looks well restored on the front - maybe not so well on the flip side (flaking off and breaking up behind the spokes - I get the impression it wasn't a single powder coat job) - but for the money I'm certainly happy. Compared to the price of battered ones that haven't been made pretty I think I've done ok. It came over night, well packed and the fellas at P X were ready to take the time to chat.

Job done. Thanks all.

Back