Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

OEM sub fuel tanks now available.

I'm still wanting to get one of these, it's a choice between the factory one or one from overland cruisers. Costs are similar it's just one will need a transfer pump and one won't. One needs twin filler other doesn't (obviously not a big issue as you have some of those too) one fits perfectly and ones a pain apparently lol

Do you have tank straps to go with the tanks too? Can get them new still just not cheap.

what sort of price for a tank (doesn't need to be a perfect one) with filler and straps if available?

hello all,

ive decided to show my face on this forum, I have been lurking for a while.

I have owned my 96 vx for nine years. first and formost I am into landcruisers, one of my latest projects was the fabled oem sub tank install. after months of research, and emails, and phone calls and generally being a pain in the arse I managed to get hold of a genuine Toyota sub fuel tank. the project is 90% done, overhead console, all the wiring,solenoids, tank, straps. but that's another story. being a pain payed off and ive managed to get my hands on a number of tanks.

karl has been kind enough to do the donkey work for me with the first couple, cheers mate. but now ive got more coming its only fair I pull my finger out and post up!

I am offering these tanks at £300 to £350. the dearer being very good condition to mint. the cheaper ones will have a few knocks and dents, BUT non of them have any rot, most have no rust what so ever. they include the fuel pick up pipe which has the filter sock like the main tank and the sender unit. I also have a number of duel filler necks and overhead consoles with alti meter and sub tank gauge.

here is an example of an average tank. if there is some interest I will send you a picture of the actual tank you will be buying.

View attachment 27629

anyone interested?

mike.

Hi Mike,

Do you still have any of these available?

as karl has said, I need to know asap if any one wants him to take one down this weekend. I will be at work in 30 mins, and the latest for me would be 6 pm tonight.
Interested!

Hi Mike,

Do you still have any of these available?
sorry for the late reply.
I have a few, but due to them being much harder to get hold of now I will be keeping them for up coming projects.

there was a full kit on ebay recently.

cheers
mike

damn, them six years have soon gone..

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back