Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Off Road Camper Trailers - European Suppliers

Paddler Ed

Garage
Country Flag
australia
As I've found 2 out of the 3 European Camper trailer build threads in this section (I've lost Froggy Steve's one) I thought this was a good place to collate a list of European off road camper trailer manufacturer's/suppliers.

Now I have no idea what they are like; the 2 I have found both look good quality and well thought out (damn German engineering), so this is no way an endorsement for either of them. I've found them as I've been looking at ideas for my planned trailer in Australia.

3DOG Camping; Hamburg, Germany. Offroad Trailers and roof top tents; pretty certain related to 3Dog Camping in Australia (in fact about 99%)
offroader-silver-xl_120219151337.jpg

GordiGear; Bayern, Germany (and other locations). Trailers, RTT's, Trailer tops and other accessories.
2 trailers: The semi off road trailer:
ggpic_0105_IMG_0973.jpg
And the Extreme off road:
ggpic_0030_IMGP1042.jpg
(This is the one I like; it's very similar to a Track Eagle Trailer here in Aus - the owners here tend to get hold of them and keep them which is always a good sign in my book!)

I know Crispin's trailer came from somewhere else, I'll let him add the details. Hopefully we can build this up as we go along so that people know what options there are for them if they are wanting a camper trailer.

Our old setup, Metalian trailer (SA produced)
IMG_2144.JPG
IMG_2141.JPG
IMG_2136.JPG

Mine was ordered made to measure by the previous owner by these people - Thats mine in the photo, behind his Trolly! As said though it was just a box and has a roof tent mounted on top, so is it an off road camper or an off road trailer with a tent on top?

There arent that many 'off road' trailer builders either - one or two in Germany and a couple in france, and prices are high :(
a couple of the French ones:
http://www.4adventure.fr/index.php/preparation/remorque-tt
http://www.mbsremorques.fr/remorques4x4.html
http://www.remorque-tout-terrain.com/

Last edited:
Heinz says hello by the way Chris. Seems one of your trailers is in Gibraltar now. He knew who it was as soon as I mentioned you'd sold them. Nice in the green but you should see the two new grey ones he's just loaded into a container for the UK. Yum.

That looks OK but for 5k? is that a real price? Cant be, not by the time they have shifted it from SA.

Buy 10, make a killing

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I was talking to Marc Burgess of Adventure trailers last year, he contacted me yesterday with some good looking photo's. No idea what current price will be though

Nothing that might interest you Nick , they do however import from China so could probably get you some lovely blow up dolls on special order :thumbup: :lol:

Marvelous, let me know which ones best :)

If you insist but there will be no discount for used items :lol:

Back