Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Off Topic

Julian T

Garage
Country Flag
south_africa
I know we mostly discus the finest of 4x4 vehicles and their uses on this forum, but I felt I should share this video with all my fellow addicts of all things adventurous.

I found it very good.

Link HERE watch from 3:06.

Last edited:
I know we mostly discus the finest of 4x4 vehicles and their uses on this forum, but I felt I should share this video with all my fellow addicts of all things adventurous.

I found it very good.

Link HERE watch from 3:06.

Thanks for posting Julian, I enjoyed every minute of that! Sobering stuff... :thumbup:

:text-+1:

I looked at the time after starting it and thought I’d watch it another time. I didn’t, couldn’t put it down.

Thanks for posting.

And here is another VIDEO that I found interesting, especially at the end with regards to his future predictions.

I have vague memories of going to USAF/RAF Mildenhall open day and seeing one of the Blackbirds there in the 1980s... it is one of those things that sort of sticks in your memory, no matter how vague...

I now have my listening for tomorrow at work sorted out...

i thought the second vid wss good.
the first vid doesnt seem to have any soind.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
And another one off YT, it's interesting the experiences you some times would not think people would share but they shape us, those who do tell and those that hear the stories.

CLICKY

Not to resurrect this thread, but, .....
I was watching these video's tonight and thought some on here might enjoy them, certainly gives us pause for thought.

Part 1

Part 2

Enjoy.

I have recently found VinWiki on You Tube, some of the stories are quite interesting.
Here is a taster.

Back