Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Offer - 100 VX AHC spheres

sim303

Country Flag
uk
Hi

I have a set of four AHC spheres recently removed from my truck. They are the original factory units. I bought the truck a few months ago and as it has no history I have been renewing various parts as a precautionary measure before coming to rely on it for any big adventures.

Thus I find myself with these spheres! I have no reason to believe that they had any problem, but of course they are 15-odd years old and probably don't last forever, so I can't make any concrete claim about their condition. I know these units are very expensive new so I thought these might help someone in trouble :)

They exhibit varying levels of external surface corrosion, however I understand that the steel around 8-9mm thick so I can't see that being a problem.

One rear unit was very reluctant to come off and shows the marks of various tools etc used to get it to turn. Not too pretty but again the metal is so sturdy that I can't see it being a problem.

I don't know if used units have any value. Maybe, maybe not. As long as I'm not out of pocket I'm not too fussed :)

Pics available if there is any interest.

Back