Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Offer: 80 Series 3rd row seats for sale; also drivers door mirror n a few bits

Jonathan

Hi, I'm selling a few bits from my 1996 80 Series VX - Larry's Rules I believe!

This is from the Gumtree ad 1095448975 where you can see the pics and contacts.

Toyotal Landcruiser 80 3rd row leather seats:

These are the two lovely beige leather folding seats from the third row of my 7 seat 1996 Toyota Landcruiser 80 Series VX 4.5 Auto.

They are in excellent condition. The leather is clean and supple with no nasty marks or rips.

One seat belt and three buckles are built in, in good condition, and the locking/folding mechanisms and straps all work as they should.

The seats were removed when I sold the car last year, at the request of the new owner who didn't want them (last pic shows the Cruiser they came out of).

They've just been sat in my back room since, warm and dry but taking up space.

I believe they will fit any 80 Series 1989-96, if the attachment bars are fitted, but you should check that.

Email me a decent offer and come and get them - cash and collection in person please as they're obviously too bulky to post.

They fold over flat so should fit in the boot of most cars. They deffo fit in a Land Cruiser boot!

Also a driver's door mirror of the same vintage: 1095438856, a drivers door window glass and a front seat back with the string vest thing.

Hi Jonathon

I'm interested in the door mirror please. Is it the glass or the whole thing that bolts to the door?

Cheers
Gav

Got the gumtree advert up now ;-)

Whereabouts in Liverpool are you?

Cheers

Back