Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Offered, as having clear out

Hello Andy,
The stainless steel jery can and the Ctek battery charger together weigh 8kg and Hermes charge £6 to deliver.
Best regards,
Chris.

Hi Chris I can send a cheque if you PM me your addy or paypal whichever suits you cheers.

Hi Pete,
I shall do - I'll try and post on Sunday evening as some have asked for first options so It'll give them a chance to respond.
Have a good evening.
Chris.

Thanks Chris, nice to meet you.

Hi Chris, if the rack is still available can i have that ?

Hi GeekOKent - Iceman has asked for first dibs so I'll revert to you either way within a few days - I need to give Iceman the opportunity to respond and confirm his intentions.
Kindest,
Chris.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi there Chris. . Any news regarding the ground anchor? I have a pm with contact number on it.. many thanks Iwan

Hi GeekOKent - Iceman has asked for first dibs so I'll revert to you either way within a few days - I need to give Iceman the opportunity to respond and confirm his intentions.
Kindest,
Chris.
Absolutely thanks. I should have read the entire thread first :)

No problem....its a bit a schlepp to read everything.
I shall revert one way or another within a few days.
Many thanks for the interest.
Chris.

Hi the xjack can you keep it for my for a bit thanks a lot Tony

Hi Pete,
Just to let you know that I have not forgotten the list. Problem is that several items have been requested to be reserved but then I have not heard back from them. I'll give them a few more more days as the folk involved might not have caught up with their emails.
Best,
Chris.

Hi Pete,
Remaining items are;
The Fiamma awning with enclosures/walls used
ARB 9000kg snatch block new
KC Lites (2x lights) [these were bought as supplementary reverse lights but not used].
Tyre inflator kit (uses a dive cylinder) used.
Halogen lights new.
LED Flood lights (Bought to be attached to the roof rack sides for when camping) new.
Bush Ranger recovery kit, used once.
Bush Ranger Air Jack, new.
Piranha split battery system model DBE 180S, used.
Camp pot stand, new.
Ground blanket, new.
Umbrella style camp beds (x2) used.
Compact camp beds (x3) used.

I also have (Free, postage only) some headrests for a series 200 Landcruiser - colour is beige

Last edited:
Hi Chris i'm inclined to think i will regret not showing an interest in that piranha 180s thing in the months ahead if i don't mention it now . I want to put a battery and solar trickle charger on my trailer at some point but have not yet looked into it . Will i need one of these ?

Last edited:
Hi Shayne, it really depends upon what load you shall be placing on the battery. If you're running a fridge /freezer then the split charger would keep the battery charged without risking your main battery/batteries. If you are only powering lights then its likely your solar panel shall keep up with the demand. I bought it to keep my fridge freezer powered and also used a 110w solar panel but eventually gave up on the solar panel and used just the split charger. If you are running a fridge, either in the rear of the car or in the trailer, you would find it indespensible. If there is no fridge or freezer then it might be overkill. Best wishes. C.

Thanks Chris it does sound like it may be a bit of an overkill all i was thinking is a solar panel bolted in place connected to a battery will need some sort of management between the two if its to be maintenance free . Its of low priority at the moment so i guess i should do some reading first .

Back