Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

SOLD FJ Cruiser for sale

Gr8Yota

Country Flag
scotland
My FJ Cruiser is up for sale because it simply doesn’t work to live in very well!

Purchased new from Team in Princeton NJ, USA and personal imported by me in 2014 it was one of the last built for the US market.
I specified the Off-Road package so it has rear diff lock, A-Trac and CRAWL which is only a small % of all FJs.

It has been heavily modified using only top quality components and custom made items some of which are listed below:

Modification/ AccessoryNotes
Tow hitch and US electricsDealer fit option
IVA modifications, lightsWork carried out by Importer
Dash CameraThinkware F770 front and rear camera with parking and incident recording
Suspension liftFox Factory series shocks 2.5” with remote reservoirs and DSC
Rock RailsDemello Off-Road Hybrid Sliders
Suspension componentsHeavy duty upper and lower control arms
Upgraded underside armourRichochet Aluminium Armor
Stainless steel exhaust section - Cat backBA Mufflers California
Front bumper replacementBrute Force products California custom made aluminium bumper
WinchSuperwinch Talon 12500lbs with Marlow D12 synthetic rope
Toyota TRD 16” wheel optionDealer fit option
285/75 R16 TyresUpsized tyres Goodyear Duratrac
Dual Fuel tankCustom aux tank designed and built in California
Auxiliary battery on split charge circuitTwin Odyssey batteries with Blue Sea ML ACR and custom fuse boxes
Auxilliary lighting, roof lights for camping and off-road useBaja Designs lighting
Auxilliary lighting, front driving lightsBaja Designs Squadron Pro
Auxillary lighting, LED white DRLs and amber strobesDRL’s run in place of factory headlights, Strobes for use when using the vehicle for business operating where pedestrians may be present or when static overt required.
Headlights LED conversionChecked and approved by MoT inspectors.
CompressorFitted in rear cargo area
Solar charge controllerFor battery management whilst parked up 100W stand-alone panel.
Auxilliary switches and Switch-ProSwitch Pro solid state circuit for auxiliary wiring
7 pin towing electricsAustralian flat plug for high off-road clearance
Aftermarket stereoKenwood mechless Car Play/Android unit with additional speakers, integrated to OE hands free
Heated door mirrors with blind spot view glassAftermarket items not standard
Locking centre console storageTuffy designs centre console secure storage
Rear bumper replacedDemello USA aluminium rear bumper
Interiors handlesShifters, heater controls and grab handles custom Aluminium design from USA/Canada
Seat coversFitted from new Escape Gear South Africa tailored canvas covers
Roof RackFront Runner Slimline Rack

I had it undersealed when it arrived in the UK and every spring it is cleaned underneath, any surface rust removed and phosphate paint applied before rewaxing. It has been serviced every 5,000 miles or less using best quality oils and components. Currently the mileage is around 33,000 It has spent it's life under cover and has barely been used off-road.

Looking for around £36,000, (priced based on value of replacement and value of the accessories and mods being closer to £50,000)

Located in Norfolk currently

EJRB6393.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4434.jpeg
    IMG_4434.jpeg
    461.4 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0287.JPEG
    IMG_0287.JPEG
    127.5 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_8397.jpeg
    IMG_8397.jpeg
    325.7 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_8386.jpeg
    IMG_8386.jpeg
    324.8 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_8421.jpeg
    IMG_8421.jpeg
    552.1 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_8425.jpeg
    IMG_8425.jpeg
    517.7 KB · Views: 31
Due to being messed about by a couple of buyers where a deal was agreed and then they messed around before coming back with a super low offer or just vanished this is still for sale.

It is now with a friend at his showroom where he can offer trade in and finance or you can deal with me still.

Price now £34,000. For Europe price can be split into vehicle and modifications.

Thanks. I did list it on mobile.de. Problem is Brexit means duty and VAT payable and I could’ve list it earlier due to COVID restrictions

Back