Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Oil filters Genuine 90915-30002-8

Alrightchief

Hi All I might have put my hands on a few "A lot of" filters Genuine 90915-30002-8 not the 90915-30002-8T model

If I was to get the lot would anybody be interested in one or two for servicing?

Are they suitable for a 100 diesel
What is the difference with the 8T
I may be interested

The T version is thought to be of less quality made in Thailand , Were as the original ones have very good quality control made in Japan I have seen the insides of both and there is a difference!

I will be getting some for me obviously but not dumping a grand just for me LOL i'll buy the lot if there is interest or I will list them on separately on ebay.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
The T version is thought to be of less quality made in Thailand , Were as the original ones have very good quality control made in Japan I have seen the insides of both and there is a difference!
this is interesting.
what is the difference? is the difference a design update?
Toyota uk supply the made in Thailand filters.

this is interesting.
what is the difference? is the difference a design update?
Toyota uk supply the made in Thailand filters.

Can’t really elaborate on the differences other than there were different! Not sure why because they are supposed to be the exact same filter but just made in different locations! So hence why there is questions about the T made one!

The humor confirms it.

why people are running two different profiles is beond me.

Not being rude at all but I haven't a clue what your on about and I think your confusing me with someone else or have I said something to offend you? I don't think iv got two profiles unless iv done something wrong at sign up I only signed up a few months ago?

Back