Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

On top of the world....

diggerdave

DSCF7661.jpg

Ooops, forgot the caption: Val d'Aran in the Pyrenees from a couple of years ago. I guess it could be Wales or Scotland but for the blue sky and sunshine...;)

Cracking shot Dave. Looks like it was a good trip. I guess the French ban on off roading means it will no longer be possible.

French ban on off roading

Is that a new thing? As it happens, this was on the Spanish side of the border and they seem to have a more enlightened attitude. There are just miles and miles and miles of unsurfaced tracks in the Spanish Pyrenees. But the same is true of the French Alps as well and it'd be a real waste if they were all closed to vehicles.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
It was something came up on here a while back. I don’t know any more than that but yes it’s fairly recent I believe. There was also a thread on here in the last couple of weeks about speeding off road rally style from I think @goodoldboy and mention was made there.

Last edited:
Ah! And there I was thinking it was from your last recent venture... I did wonder about the snow capped peaks. I guess we do need to go abroad..

It was something came up on here a while back. I don’t know any more than that but yes it’s fairly recent I believe. There was a thread on here in the last couple of weeks about speeding off road rally style from I think @goodoldboy and mention was made there.

It was a petition about shutting routes in the Lake District, in a thread about French drivers going too fast off road.

Great photo that is mate.

Any more '90-series in the mountains' photos out there?

Excellent. Thinking of being in nice places is keeping me sane at my desk this morning...

Nice scenery, nice car. Not much sign of 'the best road, in the world' though!

Back