Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

One clean Prado

Thing is, With all the posts lately regarding lack of Land Cruisers in Half decent Nick, The price he is asking Could be realistic, If you truly want a Land Cruiser in decent rust free condition, Be it a 120/80/ Collie etc, You 'Gotta' pay the price, Or spend 3 grand on something you think is a bargain, Just to find you have to pay the same again Putting things right, (Decent Welders don't come cheap)...... Or gear boxes or injectors... So if that Collie is as described, haggle with him get a bit knocked off....... 'Yer' never know..... Oh and PS.. The Colorado, The most underrated Truck Land Cruiser ever made...

I like that, pity Slough is so far! Might be worth a road trip even so.

I agree with Higgy - a vehicle is worth what someone wants to pay. Is it worth paying a premium for a no rust low hassle vehicle? Maybe it is.

Last edited:
Exactly what Higgy is saying, getting caught with a "bargain" or cheaper motor, could end up with a bigger spend immediately, or in the near future. A calculated risk, based on experience and knowledge on what you see, oh and a bit of luck !

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
H'mmm, tempting - I could get that and swap all the "better" bits from my VZJ95 into it; full leather interior, 80 wheels & AT tyres etc. Take off all the chrome bling and end up with a very nice truck..... :think::dance:

H'mmm, tempting - I could get that and swap all the "better" bits from my VZJ95 into it; full leather interior, 80 wheels & AT tyres etc. Take off all the chrome bling and end up with a very nice truck..... :think::dance:

Do it.

And only 60,000 on the clock.... Now that price is taking the Piss.....MOT history looks good, But so it should be really...

if you want to see some hysterical prices being asked for 90's and 120's, have a poke nose on Pistonheads classifieds, but don't have a mouthful of coffee when you click on or keyboard is going kaput

I don't think it's just Land Cruisers though. Half the motors listed on eBay at the moment seem to be asking nearly double what they'd have wanted a year or so ago. Even crappy old Transit vans and the like are being offered at prices you'd have previously expected to see on classic cars.

Either the world's gone mad, or prices are being pushed up by people stampeding to get hold of these older vehicles, in the hope they'll escape the ever-tightening "price ICEs off the roads" environmental net.

Back