Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

One's gone

David

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Today my recently purchased 4.2 80 has gone
Sold to a great Romanian guy called Radu who will be known to one or two on here.
Was not sure if to sell it or keep it, but I would not have been using it and don't have the skills to do the bodywork it needs, but Radu does have all the skills to make it perfect so thought he should have it. So that just leaves me with the 3 for now
B6918FA5-7B90-4894-886F-C7101BE8986B.jpeg

Today my recently purchased 4.2 80 has gone
Sold to a great Romanian guy called Radu who will be known to one or two on here.
Was not sure if to sell it or keep it, but I would not have been using it and don't have the skills to do the bodywork it needs, but Radu does have all the skills to make it perfect so thought he should have it. So that just leaves me with the 3 for nowView attachment 164571
A day of mixed emotions, and now down to only 3, I think the 80 is the best all rounder of the heavy weight LC's.

A day of mixed emotions, and now down to only 3, I think the 80 is the best all rounder of the heavy weight LC's.
Well I have a very good 80 and a 2011 Troop Carrier + my BJ that will do for now:icon-biggrin:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I pointed him on your direction, but know nothing else

The sale of it will buy a few months petrol for the other one :anguished:

I’d say Radu was over the moon to get that David, UK spec 80s are a rare as hen’s bog rolls here, so he’s on a win-win if the price was right.

A good looking truck too :thumbup:

Back