Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Got the truck dent fixed I did on not so Happy Valley in Wales last year

cUlNTt3WRjeVz82x8NPkDg.jpg IMG_1619.JPG

“Dents are like tatoos but with better stories”

Reactions: Ben
Got one too about a minth after the back end was restored. Mr nobody hit into it when we were out for dinner one night. Didnt notice it till the next day.

So its not even a good story to tell like a battle scar!!

Hi Dave

Do you have the ral code for the paint by any chance?

Bugger, I’ve got one similar, but the story wasn’t very exciting, even though i did it offroad.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yes but you have a reasonably priced bodywork magician to fix it Clive. :)

I need one on those :doh:.

No. 1 daughter has been using my Ford Focus while I try to sort out her RAV4 . . . Her neighbour has reversed into the side of it . . My Insurance has written it off (but I get to keep it) . . . . It now needs to be re-MOTd for the Insurance . . . I need to give her the RAV back without a fully-working heater.

Now No. 2 daughter's RAV has broken down and its with me to fix . . . So she gets my wife's C-MAX Grand (and I have to run my wife around in the Amazon).

Daughters and cars are driving me mad :angry-screaming:.

Bob.

I need one on those :doh:.

No. 1 daughter has been using my Ford Focus while I try to sort out her RAV4 . . . Her neighbour has reversed into the side of it . . My Insurance has written it off (but I get to keep it) . . . . It now needs to be re-MOTd for the Insurance . . . I need to give her the RAV back without a fully-working heater.

Now No. 2 daughter's RAV has broken down and its with me to fix . . . So she gets my wife's C-MAX Grand (and I have to run my wife around in the Amazon).

Daughters and cars are driving me mad :angry-screaming:.

Bob.

Sounds like a mid-life crisis Bob...

oops sorry, wrong thread :lol:

Back