Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

"Oops" I let it slip

BIG clean GREEN

Garage
:twisted: Oh damn I let it slip on the other site that there's another forum worth looking at, hope a don't get barred ? :twisted:

It's in the 90's topics :lol:

Nick.

BIG clean GREEN said:
:twisted: Oh damn I let it slip on the other site that there's another forum worth looking at, hope a don't get barred ? :twisted:

Nick.
You've done it now Nick, it's only a matter of time before he
dummy.gif
and makes you stand in the naughty corner :lol:

Andrew Prince said:
Hmm seems like the magical disappearing threads have returned over there :roll:
Any idea what was said Andrew? I have just asked over there too.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sorry for the confusion, Nick :mrgreen: I was referring to another post there where a guy was asking why his thread had been zapped...click on the "disappearing" of my previous post.

Paul, no idea what he wrote, just saw the query and deja vu :evil:

I went back in to have a look and it was kind of not there !!! so posted my own reply and wham it's back ?????

Nick.

BIG clean GREEN said:
I went back in to have a look and it was kind of not there !!! so posted my own reply and wham it's back ?????

Nick.
You pillock
doh.gif

Here you go:-
specsavers.jpg

BIG clean GREEN said:

Nick.
Dearly Beloved, We are gathered here today to morn the loss of a dear friend. muddymanok was a good chap.....

That almost bought a tear to my eye Crispin :lol: :lol:

I'm not usually this mischievous, but drinking red wine and thought Oh what the hell "JUST DO IT" :cool:

Nick.

And so have I, lol tried to let Simon know how my thoughts but guess he's looked at this site and seen my thread, threatened by superior forces and ditched it before everyone else does he same, shame realy because TLOCUK could have been such a good site if run by the right person/persons in the first place.

Nick.

My, haven't we been a naughty boy then. Honestly, I leave you alone for one moment and you're causing trouble :lol:

Red wine is it? I thought port went with cigars. Better make sure we have a supply for mid June. Any managers specials on at 'your' place?

C

Bat21 said:
BIG clean GREEN said:

Nick.
You pillock
doh.gif

Here you go:-
specsavers.jpg

rofl.gif

BIG clean GREEN said:
And so have I, lol tried to let Simon know how my thoughts but guess he's looked at this site and seen my thread, threatened by superior forces and ditched it before everyone else does he same, shame realy because TLOCUK could have been such a good site if run by the right person/persons in the first place.

Nick.

So your telling me you have been barred from the other site.

Does simon really want to keep TLOCUK Running? all the members will be barred soon :lol:

joe

Yep, I'm well and truly barred, it would be interesting if all whom use both sites were to totally boycott the dark side, there's enough info on this site so need to use theirs, I just wish I'd posted a close up picture of the landcruiserclub.net window stickers for all to see ;) ;)

Nick.

Back