Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Overland ready 120 series

Known as he '120 Series', this is one of the best overland vehicles that you could want.

Why change it for an 80?

Dave Docwra said:
Known as he '120 Series', this is one of the best overland vehicles that you could want.

Why change it for an 80?

Maybe he fancies a change, I have an 80 Series but considering changing to a 79 Series.

It's good,

But still far too expensive.

If he dropped it to about £15,990 there would be more interest.
Sadly, it's the case of spending so much on all the extras, then expecting to get some thing back for them.

I think if he has put say £10,000 worth of extras , then the next buyer isn't in any way going to pay any thing like that, I guess that £10,000 worth of extras could end up being worth just a couple of grand, at sale time.

Unlucky.

Gra.

Graham said:
It's good,

But still far too expensive.

If he dropped it to about £15,990 there would be more interest.
Sadly, it's the case of spending so much on all the extras, then expecting to get some thing back for them.

I think if he has put say £10,000 worth of extras , then the next buyer isn't in any way going to pay any thing like that, I guess that £10,000 worth of extras could end up being worth just a couple of grand, at sale time.

Unlucky.

Gra.
Oh no it ain't... the base truck is worth 18-19k without any extras at at all. Where do you get 16k from?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Graham said:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2007-TOYOTA-LAND-CRUISER-INVIN-D4-D-A-BLUE-cat-d-repaired-tax-and-tested-P-X-/170881675056?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item27c9576f30

£12,600

2007, LC5

cat D, has had light repair

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Landcr ... 4aba0399cb

£13,999

I think Land Cruisers are getting harder to sell for the money people put into them.

Gra.
Fair enough... I was using the Glass's Valuation Guide - Private sale values. Might be that there are some problems on the ones on eBay?

Hi Andrew,

There are some silly cheap priced LC 80's also on Ebay. = £2999

I think for the "non enthusiasts" then the cost of fuel is having an unwelcome effect on running.

Gra.

Off topic slightly, but i agree with you Graham, mpg is def having an impact - I'm looking at a 1991 Mitsubishi 3000 GT, its done exactly 50,000 miles, amazing condition, fsh and not had the Halfords treatment, but the 3000cc engine means it wont go for more than £1500.00

Yeh, that's where the modern engines score well. I could get around 35mpg with the 120, but my 80 is only 19mpg :( :( :( Think I'll move to Lybia = 5ppl :D :D :D

A couple of years ago, a very good friend had one of them. A gleaming red one.
It looked fantastic, not a mark.
It wasn't the fastest car, as I felt it was a bit heavy, but for looks,,
Wow, it was nice.

Shame about the price.

Gra.

Graham said:
A couple of years ago, a very good friend had one of them. A gleaming red one.
It looked fantastic, not a mark.
It wasn't the fastest car, as I felt it was a bit heavy, but for looks,,
Wow, it was nice.

Shame about the price.

Gra.
I guess that is the thorney old debate about price Vs value... :think:

Just sold SWMO's Defender :dance: :dance: :dance:

which means that I can keep the 120 :greetings-clappingyellow: :greetings-clappingyellow: :greetings-clappingyellow:

Well done - at last, he saw the light :lol: :lol:

Seriously, hope you're chuffed with the decision. Now - can I get those pics of the slider mounts please :cool:

Gary Stockton said:
Well done - at last, he saw the light :lol: :lol:

Seriously, hope you're chuffed with the decision. Now - can I get those pics of the slider mounts please :cool:
Ah yes, oops!. It's been under a cover for 3 months, but will try to get under this weekend... (or next weekend???)

Back