Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Overland show 2017

karl webster

Supporter
Guru
Anyone attending this year?
Kb had mentioned it so the lincomb meet will be the week after the overland show.

We will be going.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yup, we're going.
some lads from up int hills who've owned cruisers for a long time should be coming too. They havnt been to anything like this before..

all set for the trip Kb?

This was a good show last year managed to spend a small fortune on a oztent..... Will be there this year.

Tickets available in June
Good shakedown before we sail for Spain and the Pyranees

Would like to attend both events have you got any firm dates yets and then you could see that i look better in the dark with your eyes closed also if ready show me trailer thats been converted for offroad use

I'll be there, and joining Toms convoy to Germany following the show.

Have you see the pricing structure for this year? Just how complicated can you make it?

Take the number of wheels on your vehicle, divide by the number of tent pegs, subtract the number of sleeping bags you own and add your granny's age. Answer? Not worth it for the show, but a great weekend otherwise, I'm booked. £48.50

How have you managed that? only option i can see is 20 quid camping and 30 quid show entry.

Has anyone reached out for club pitch etc?

am asking. .. since i tried to get in touch with him and got no response. So wondering if someone's already done the bizniz

Not me. I figured rather than deal with the tw@t I'd just go to the ticket site and buy on line. There's a discount and a charge. I know, more madness.

Back