Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Oz to UK postal help request.

flint

Supporter
Would any members in Oz be kind enough to send on a couple of things on Australian Ebay to me in the UK. I’ve been in touch with the seller, but he’s not willing to send overseas. Thanks (hopefully).

Sorry Flint - I did get your PM, but it just got me when I read things and then forget about them.

I could do it, but I reckon it would be about 3 weeks - someone in one of the major cities would be quicker....

No problem, thanks for the reply here. If it's not too much hassle, I'm in no great rush. I picked up a couple of the 170s cheap on ebay and thought fitting HIDs or leds would be worth playing with, better light colour and less wattage than the standard bulbs.

You could ask the seller of there's a pack and send near to them. You can get quotes etc online from them and arrange payment they would just need to drop off, I think you can arrange collection from an address.

Might be better now but a few weeks ago couldn't get anywhere to send a personal import from AUS to UK! Restrictions have probably been relaxed now. I was trying to get a fuel tank but shipping companies were that restricted.

Looks to be a small package so probably won't have the issues I was coming across. Definitely worth a look into pack and send

Thanks very much for the tip, sounds like just the job ! I'll contact them and the seller.

And Ed !

Last edited:
It would end up doing BNE - SYD - Me (~1 week) - SYD - Out to the UK (~2 weeks), and that's not a particularly fast run at the moment unless you hit the days when we have a flight into town instead of road transport from Sydney.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back