Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

panels

Paul Hurley

Country Flag
australia
Hi all wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction for answer Do panels Off A 1989 HJ60 land cruiser fit to FJ62 1986 they look the same set up to me Thanks in advance

AFAIK the front wings on a 60 series round headlight do not fit the square headlight model and the other way round.

AFAIK the front wings on a 60 series round headlight do not fit the square headlight model and the other way round.
Thanks could I pls ask what is different like guards won’t bolt up we are really only looking to put the radiator support panel on it off the Hj 60 if we have to put the whole front end on we will or us t bc at no go

Thanks could I pls ask what is different like guards won’t bolt up we are really only looking to put the radiator support panel on it off the Hj 60 if we have to put the whole front end on we will or us t bc at no go

There's a fella here called @Hayden-60series he has the square light truck and from his build, he's fitting and intends to use the round light front panel... so looks like a goer.. unless he modified the front panel.. but the front panel choice will define whether you have a round light or square lights.

If you fit the diesel wings on a fj62 you also loose the chrome side grills that are after the wheel arches.. but solid wings are better that ones that look like swiss cheese!

Add some picture's, it would be interesting to see what you're doing..

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yep Haydon is swapping the front panel he bought the lot in one go so its possible to do that.

Back