Parcel shelf

Becki Scott

Supporter
I am in great_britain
May 1, 2018
West Yorkshire
Hi all. New LC owner here, based in Yorkshire, UK. Just got myself a 2007 LWB LC4 (KDJ120R).

I’m after a parcel shelf for when the back row of seats (row 3 of 3) is removed. Does an official one exist? Anything from a different model do the job? There’s no obvious attachment points on the body interior. Any insight much appreciated. Cheers.

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
I am in europe
Feb 24, 2010
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Garage
From memory the tonneau cover comes with the fittings to install it. So you need the lot not just the roller blind Becki.

Just heck your numbers there though I think that you'll find the LWB is the 125. The SWB is the 120. Not sure if the cover is different on the two models, but best to check.

This is what you're after yes? It does like there are two options but they both fit the 120 and 125

Screen Shot 2018-05-01 at 21.57.51.jpg

Reactions: Becki Scott
Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

Rob Cowell

I am in wales
Nov 15, 2011
Wales
They are £106 plus postage from Amayama.
And VAT on the part and the postage. And the £10 or so the courier will charge to collect the VAT. Still a good price I think, but you do see people on here a little surprised at the extra bill that arrives before they can get their new bit.

StarCruiser

Supporter
Guru
I am in uk
Oct 7, 2014
Bognor Regis UK
Garage
And VAT on the part and the postage. And the £10 or so the courier will charge to collect the VAT. Still a good price I think, but you do see people on here a little surprised at the extra bill that arrives before they can get their new bit.
At least it should be under the import duty threshold. :) I think the Post Office charged me £8 last time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks