Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Parrot

Matt Wright

Garage
Country Flag
south_africa
Hi all
I'm in the market for a "parrot" or other recommended hands free - any suggestions as to model / make?
Thanks

I've got a parrot, not sure the model but it has the colour screen. Good piece of kit. Plays mp3 erc as well.

Simple to fit yourself.

Sent from TapaTalk

I have a spare Bury CC9060 with Landcruiser wiring / adapter ;)

Crispin said:
I've got a parrot, not sure the model but it has the colour screen. Good piece of kit. Plays mp3 erc as well.
Simple to fit yourself.
Sent from TapaTalk
Ditto on the Parrot :thumbup:

I have one too, not sure on model though.

The one with colour screen as said is great, having a little trouble with the remote but think its a flat battery. Mine has the lead that allows you to connect mini jack, ipod (the kit can control it) and a USB connection.

Jon Wildsmith said:
I have a spare Bury CC9060 with Landcruiser wiring / adapter ;)

Thanks guys, nice quick reply :)
Jon, I'll PM you for a price..
Cheers

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
When I brought my truck, I later discovered (or should I say, a friend of mine later discovered) a Nokia Bluetooth Wireless system had already been fitted into the car. WOW! Total legal handsfree motoring with style.... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: And at no extra cost for Totteham Boy! Result.

The Other John

AKA: The Dark Dude

I had a Nokia CK7 kit which I "upgraded" to a parrot kit. Wouldn't work properly with my iphone. Then tried an Alpine unit, but again call quality was pretty poor. So I'm back to my old CK7 and have no complaints.

Thanks all for your advice, Jon's too quick! New fancy unit should be here tomorrow, ready to install in my truck. That's in Cape Town. Good planning me :?

Hi Matt,
a colleague of mine has the CK3100 LCD mounted on the BMW-X3. I had the possibilty of trying it with my portable phone (V3i, shame on me :oops: ) and actually works well as well as the audio quality (I wonder it depends in part of the quality of the built-in radio + speaker kit of the vehicle).

Anyway, for me it is worth the expense, in particular for my colleague's case; the cost of the car phone produced by BMW is indecent, at least in italy...

Bye.

Emanuele.

Back