Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Partsouq - opinions?

AdventureWagon

Supporter
Country Flag
australia
Anyone used Partsouq? Their prices are very good compared to local dealer quotes I'm getting for my 5VZ-FE knock sensors and harness. I've use Amayama before and the parts were top notch but it took 4 months to deliver 3 bolts. Partsouq seems like they delivery much quicker.

Yeah they're good, used them to deliver to 3 different countries without any problems at all.
I don't know what the import tax situation is in Aussie but I use Amayama and they have a warehouse in New Zealand so no import tax levied. Give them a try i reckon they may have a warehouse there aswell.

Just put my Partsouq order in, for the 2 knock sensors, manifold and intake gaskets and fuel injection seals was AUD$500. I'm sure from a local dealer it would have been the best part of $1k.

Since I have to remove the fuel injectors to do this job and they are the originals with almost 400kkm on them I bought a new Denso set from Motorwest Performance in the USA.

Did try Amayama but their estimate for the knock sensors was 21 days shipping to them + 3 days handling + 33-48 days Australia Post delivery time.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
You liked the homework bit then Karl, - youve given me enough to get on with !
Genuine thanks mate.

Back