Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Patriot Camper X1.....Wow

but its in Australia no good for me, starting from $37,990 or £23522.28 or a nice deposit on another house i know what i would do

Last edited:
but its in Australia no good for me, starting from $37,990 or £23522.28 or a nice deposit on another house i know what i would do

Wow didn't imagine it costing more than the car.....lol
Then again gotta be that good to charge that kinda money.

You don't have to spend that much to get something that's no so different. I just love my trailer. Given the choice, I think I'd be tempted to have a fairly standard vehicle and tow a decent trailer. Everything you need is in there. Yes yes, theirs looks super swish and the suspension is brill, but at the end of it's, it's a box on wheels with your stuff in it. You can do one for much less than that if you're prepared to be realistic.

I went to the showroom for a look, these things are built strong and very high quality components. Top of the line was worth nearly more than my prado. I dont know of any others in that price range that I would be willing to take through the Aussie desert

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Given the benefit of the doubt it might be nearly as strong as a 20 year old military trailer .

Last edited:
i add another house to my collection at least that goes up in price

Back