Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Patriot roof rack

kingtom

Country Flag
uk
Anyone interested in my patriot roof rack for a landcruiser 80. Will come with a 120w solar panel on a special mount to orientate it to the sun when parked up and a light bar.

It was specially made and is longer than the standard ones, fully taking up the whole roof. These come with a life long warranty.

Looking for £800 I am bases in Exeter.

Tent and maxtrax not included

Cheers

Tom20180908_130654.jpgIMG_20171010_081028_890.jpgIMG_20171011_230654_859.jpg

I'd be interested. Always loved the look of the patriots, just not their price list. Will PM you.

Any chance you can let me know where that campsite is in the second photo? I'm guessing Dartmoor? My kids would love to be camped so close to those rocks...

Lovely truck by the way.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I want to get one of these made, can you let me know how long this one is?

Here's the Patriot website, if you look under pricing it shows what sizes are available, though they do do custom sizes as well.

They will make you anything you like. I had one made that is 2500mm long with removable rails so I can put the tent to the front or the back. It wasn't cheap but for my money I'd say they were the best made racks out there. And as they are bolted together, you can replace damaged sections. Damage? Well you could hit a tree or something you never know. Patriot were brilliant to deal with. P1010745.JPG

Yes I have looked at the pricing on their website. The description of the one that was for sale mentioned it was longer than their standard one. I'm currently no where near my truck so cant measure what size it could be, hence wanting to know the size of the one above. I like that it covers the full roof, but doesn't extend too far over the windscreen.

Was thinking of ordering one so that it will be ready for once I'm home in a few months.

Thanks Chris for the positive feed back about Patriot, good to hear first had experience like that.

I've got the 2500mm one as well, looks to be the same size as the advertised one. As Chris said, tough as and Patriot will make up any extra bits that you think might be needed even if not listed. Mine's got a couple of channels crosswise under the middle that a table slides into.

Yes i think that one is 2500 too. Comparing it to mine with the tent mounted. And he said in the advert, longer than standard to cover the whole roof. Well that's 2500mm

Screen Shot 2015-04-12 at 17.06.38.jpg

Perfect, thanks a lot for the info, and pictures of them. Will have a chat with patriot and se what they can make for me!

Back