Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

PayPal Payment......?

Towpack

Garage
Country Flag
england
I’ve just had an unfamiliar payment taken from my Paypal account by “Proctor Tech Ltd” which also mentions my forum name. Has anyone else had this and is it some payment to the forum?

Isn't it the "supporter" fee?

Forum supporter goes to procter tec for sure

I’ve just had an unfamiliar payment taken from my Paypal account by “Proctor Tech Ltd” which also mentions my forum name. Has anyone else had this and is it some payment to the forum?
That'll be the 'Supporter fee' then, what is the supporter fee? Iv'e seen 'Supporter' under members names but never knew what it was for.

OK, no problem. Was just unsure who/what is was for. Doesn’t seem to stop the adverts but £12 pa is bugger all and if it helps with forum running costs then:thumbup:.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Mines just gone out Too Towpack.. You should be receiving your complimentary Vouchers and a big Thank You for all your Support Message real soon....:thumbup:.....£12 well spent... PS What kind of Adds are you still getting Towpack?

The support fee is supposed to rid you of the flash up banner ads ... @Crispin will sort that out for you TP.

Only adds I get are the promoted companies down the righthand side

Adverts for many different things which always appear at the top of the page.
Here’s a screenshot from a few minutes ago....
CC98C3F7-07DE-4BEA-B9E3-F37B9140BA88.png

No! you shouldn't be getting that Mate, Like David and Clive say just the odd promotional. I get a small Promo from 4x4 Obsession and thats it.. I pay a Fiver for Add Block which keeps all Adds off my Lap top...It was just a one off payment.. Best fiver ever.. And the £12 support of course

To confirm what others have said, you shouldn't be getting any annoying ads.

Back