Peak District Sunday 2nd May

TonyP

Super Moderator
Supporter
I am in uk
Feb 25, 2010
Goffs Oak
Well I may have a new toy by Sunday so looking to go and tests it's abilities in the Peak district :twisted:

So I know it's short notice, but here goes anyway.... Does anyone know of any good routes up there and would anyone like to join in on the fun, possibly lead us around?

Will probably be a mid morning to late afternoon stint before we have to come back down to smelly London.

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
I am in europe
Feb 24, 2010
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Garage
What do you mean MAY well have a new toy? Not having second thoughts I hope ;)

I live on the edge of the Peak and I don't know many areas. Nick might - Clean green and mean. He goes laning around here.
Paul H was up around Whaley Bridge a couple of weeks ago, but that's quite a way.

Chris

TonyP

Super Moderator
Supporter
I am in uk
Feb 25, 2010
Goffs Oak
Well I'm not having second thoughts at all... it's the seller that concerns me ;)

Is Nick on here? Does anyone else have any ideas?

Cheers

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

Andrew Prince

Feb 23, 2010
Joburg, sunny South Africa
Well, Tony, having looked at the weather forecast for the weekend, I cannot accuse you of being a fair-weather 'laner :twisted: You should get to test the mud plugging abilities anyway :mrgreen:

Congrats about the purchase BTW ;) A birdie whispered to me that you'd taken the plunge but you've been very coy about this!

TonyP

Super Moderator
Supporter
I am in uk
Feb 25, 2010
Goffs Oak
Andrew Prince said:
Well, Tony, having looked at the weather forecast for the weekend, I cannot accuse you of being a fair-weather 'laner :twisted: You should get to test the mud plugging abilities anyway :mrgreen:
You know I have not even looked at the weather report... oh well if we never ventured out when it rained we would never get anywhere :lol:
Congrats about the purchase BTW ;) A birdie whispered to me that you'd taken the plunge but you've been very coy about this!
yup all done and dusted except the two most important bits, swapping cash for said vehicle :cool: hence the trip on Sunday and the desire to go play :roll:

Anyway the hint's been in my sig for over a week ;)

TonyP

Super Moderator
Supporter
I am in uk
Feb 25, 2010
Goffs Oak
Graham said:
Sounds nice Tony,
So we have another 120 series member ?

Graham
Nope, already have that..... Something a lot more special.... I am taking Little Blue (SWB 90) off Chris' (Battered and Blue) hands :shock:

TobyJug

Mar 31, 2010
Currently, Perth Australia
Garage
Have you got Memory Map?

I hvae an overlay here somewhere with 20+ lanes on there...
I took a group of Dutch around there recently...

Shame my truck needs so much doing otherwise I would have been happy to come along and show some lanes...

Crispin

Administrator
Staff member
Guru
I am in great_britain
Feb 24, 2010
springs, gauteng
TobyJug said:
Have you got Memory Map?

I hvae an overlay here somewhere with 20+ lanes on there...
I took a group of Dutch around there recently...

Shame my truck needs so much doing otherwise I would have been happy to come along and show some lanes...

Send to me please. :D You have my email addres.

[ignoring Andrew, walks off in a huff]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks