Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Peak District Sunday 2nd May

TonyP

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
Well I may have a new toy by Sunday so looking to go and tests it's abilities in the Peak district :twisted:

So I know it's short notice, but here goes anyway.... Does anyone know of any good routes up there and would anyone like to join in on the fun, possibly lead us around?

Will probably be a mid morning to late afternoon stint before we have to come back down to smelly London.

What do you mean MAY well have a new toy? Not having second thoughts I hope ;)

I live on the edge of the Peak and I don't know many areas. Nick might - Clean green and mean. He goes laning around here.
Paul H was up around Whaley Bridge a couple of weeks ago, but that's quite a way.

Chris

Well I'm not having second thoughts at all... it's the seller that concerns me ;)

Is Nick on here? Does anyone else have any ideas?

Cheers

I have a TOR road book for the peaks somewhere, i will try to dig it out.

Nick has the factory finish green Prado 90. Last post was My lifted Prado or something. I'll PM him to wake him up.

Chris

Well, Tony, having looked at the weather forecast for the weekend, I cannot accuse you of being a fair-weather 'laner :twisted: You should get to test the mud plugging abilities anyway :mrgreen:

Congrats about the purchase BTW ;) A birdie whispered to me that you'd taken the plunge but you've been very coy about this!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Andrew Prince said:
Well, Tony, having looked at the weather forecast for the weekend, I cannot accuse you of being a fair-weather 'laner :twisted: You should get to test the mud plugging abilities anyway :mrgreen:
You know I have not even looked at the weather report... oh well if we never ventured out when it rained we would never get anywhere :lol:
Congrats about the purchase BTW ;) A birdie whispered to me that you'd taken the plunge but you've been very coy about this!
yup all done and dusted except the two most important bits, swapping cash for said vehicle :cool: hence the trip on Sunday and the desire to go play :roll:

Anyway the hint's been in my sig for over a week ;)

Sounds nice Tony,
So we have another 120 series member ?

Graham

Graham said:
Sounds nice Tony,
So we have another 120 series member ?

Graham

Nope, already have that..... Something a lot more special.... I am taking Little Blue (SWB 90) off Chris' (Battered and Blue) hands :shock:

TonyP said:
Anyway the hint's been in my sig for over a week ;)
Oh that... you've been chattering about getting a real cruiser for some time now, so we were all taking it with a pinch of salt :p :p :p :p

Congrats on securing Lil Blue - you won't be disappointed with it at all!

Andrew Prince said:
getting a real cruiser for some time now

Excuse me?!?! What's wrong with a 120???

Have you got Memory Map?

I hvae an overlay here somewhere with 20+ lanes on there...
I took a group of Dutch around there recently...

Shame my truck needs so much doing otherwise I would have been happy to come along and show some lanes...

Crispin said:
[quote="Andrew Prince":2kro6m8f]getting a real cruiser for some time now

Excuse me?!?! What's wrong with a 120???[/quote:2kro6m8f]
:lol: this could be interesting :mrgreen:

Crispin said:
Excuse me?!?! What's wrong with a 120???

Do you mean in terms of reliability or off-road performance? :oops:

[Pity we don't have a "pot-stirring" smiley! Or one with a fish taking the bait! :lol: ]

TobyJug said:
Have you got Memory Map?

I hvae an overlay here somewhere with 20+ lanes on there...
I took a group of Dutch around there recently...

Shame my truck needs so much doing otherwise I would have been happy to come along and show some lanes...

Send to me please. :D You have my email addres.

[ignoring Andrew, walks off in a huff]

Crispin said:
ignoring Andrew, walks off in a huff - with a shiny fish lure hanging from the corner of his mouth :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol: - no offence meant there, the 120 is a great machine!

Apologies for the OT!
Cheers,

You will hear nothing if my 120 suffers some ailment in the peek district ;)

Crispin said:
You will hear nothing if my 120 suffers some ailment in the peek district ;)
You going with Tony then?

Just as well Lil Blue will be there in case you guys get into trouble

yup. :D Coming?

Lucky I left my glasses at home and cannot read your small text. We'll remain friends then.

Back