Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Pedal box

Interesting. Especially the bit that says it doesn’t increase engine power. So, if I’ve got this right, it turns your light right foot into a heavier right foot in three stages then? :think:

Interesting. Especially the bit that says it doesn’t increase engine power. So, if I’ve got this right, it turns your light right foot into a heavier right foot in three stages then? :think:
So the Pedalbox Basically does 'Nowt'..And if you want more power and torque you have to spend more and get the Powerbox, Which comes with the Pedalbox built in!....Thats how i read it anyway, But for me to improve throttle response time i spray everything with WD40.... Mmmm! thats better

So the Pedalbox Basically does 'Nowt'..And if you want more power and torque you have to spend more and get the Powerbox, Which comes with the Pedalbox built in!....Thats how i read it anyway, But for me to improve throttle response time i spray everything with WD40.... Mmmm! thats better
:laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Theres a video on you tube about this I'll try and find it and it appears to do something to the car in the video

This one is for a pedal commander I'm guessing they both do the same thing ???

Back