Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

picked myself up some ko2's

silvercruiser

was looking on gumtree this afternoon when some Bf goodrich AT KO2's came on, just down the road from me:icon-biggrin: they are 3 weeks old and done 400 miles, they still have the rubber spikes on them.

he put them on his truck and ordered some 20" wheels for summer but preferred the look of the 20's so hence the sale.

they are currently mounted on steel wheels for a ford ranger so once i get my alloys refurbed il get them swapped over.

does anyone know what other trucks the steel wheels will fit? they are six stud.

IIRC the Ranger has the same 6 stud arrangement (PCD?) as 80/90/120/Hilux and L200s/Shoguns etc. Though I'm not sure about the hub.

Add: Nice one - I'm looking forward to the pics.

Last edited:
Yes i looked up the steel wheels and it seems they should fit a landcruiser.

if anyone's looking for some steel modulars let me know and il get some measurements.

As promised:icon-biggrin:

20160415_103245.jpg

Last edited:
My next decision :think:

White in or out:icon-question: ive always put the white out but thinking am i a bit out of date now, so may put the white inside. What do others think?

White in, less bling.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
White lettering in for me too - more discrete.

Incidentally, tThe price of KO2s seemed to have gone up all of a sudden as they are nearer £150 each now, whereas a couple of months ago were closer to £120, even saw some for £110 (Camskill) at one point. Was really tempted just to make a change, even though my RF10s still look like new.

I have always suspected my preference for white out is dated but i'm not sure why :think: i suppose somewhere in the dark recesses of my mind it reminds me of 1970's nascar racers ?
Thinking about now for the first time i guess i associate the writing on display with competition cars who of course are usually sponsored by tyre manufacturers , i dunno i like it on display .

At a glance i would say those wheels are 16x7 with a zero offset but of course pics can lie .

If they're for Joe's 120, they'll be 17 inch rims?

Ah yes i was looking more at the offset there not very deep dish is what i was thinking .

IKWYM - the "face" of the left-most one looks almost flat, you can see the dish of the ones on the right a bit better.

White out while they're new, then white in as you rotate them later, if like me, you damage the sidewalls off-roading, otherwise they start to look like shite...

image.jpeg

:lol:

Yes 17" rims.

If anyone wants me to measure the offset i can. or il look over the rim to see if there's any markings.

Cost of ATKO's - due to them doing a recall and then changing the carcass, altho I also think their popularity is pushing the cost up.

White? Mine have blue lettering, as did the GG's on my old '78.

yes i remember getting my current BF's they had a blue covering over the white but it soon wore off.

I keep mine white as white spray with gunk scrub with brush wheel cleaner them shampoo and sponge

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I keep mine white as white spray with gunk scrub with brush wheel cleaner them shampoo and sponge

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I bet you pick all the small stones trapped between the treads with a toothpick too! :icon-rolleyes:

:icon-wink:

Back