Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Plastics repair

Andy

Supporter
Country Flag
england
I’ve probably put this in the wrong thread, but can’t for the life of me remember what those plastic repair kit thingy’s are called,
the ones that sort of melt a bit of wire into the plastic to reinforce it.
im sure someone can point me in the right direction,

thanks

Andy

Think Chris got one for some job he was doing maybe he could recommend a brand to you

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Better than that, I have one that you can have. Not going to need it where I'm going. Comes with 1000 extra staples

sold!!!U know how to get hold of me Chris

Unfortunately, I might have already given that away to someone. There's so much stuff I can't keep track of it all. I do have the axe for you though, that's for sure.

Better than that, I have one that you can have. Not going to need it where I'm going. Comes with 1000 extra staples
I'm sure you meant that in humour but it really brings it home .

Perhaps we should all get to writing our bucket list and ticking boxes now because the to do list only gets longer .

Sincerely hope your managing ok on a daily basis Chris , we all know doctors are trained to offer worst case scenario because anything lesser is considered a bonus .

I.m having a clear out of stuff which I have had since I was a large todler. Just taken a LC full of lead brass copper motors and transformers to the scrap yard. Came away with £253, much more use to my wife. Now ebay will be hit by more stores stuff.

Back