Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Pop Ch4 on right now............

sae70

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
uk
.......My families gap year about to start about a families trip to mongolia I think in an LC :D

Mmmmm........I may have missled you I thought it was a one of but looks like a series of 5/6 families with one each week :) I'm sure in the trailer I saw an crashed LC :(

Still looks interesting though :thumbup:

Im sure it was a 80 lc on the ad. Not as much of what i was interested in. maybe worth seing the others though just incase. Worth a look anyway. karl

Typical copy and paste crap tell. That was definitely an 80 with a trailer in the ad but in the first prog (which just flitted about and showed a family who may well have arrived by helicopter), it was some nasty looking Eastern 4x4 that rolled. Deff two different incidents.

Chris

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yes it is a 80 with South African registration marks CEM which is Hermanus District, Western Cape. Judging by the landscape I would guess it looks like the Western Kalahari or Southern Namibia region where the roll over happened and if so then it is a fairly common accident. Could probably be a clip from a programme yet to be aired.

Thought it was in Nam where they had the oops? And that's not unusual there either ... :cry:

Back