Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Power steering pump gear

Rbone

Country Flag
united_states
Continuing the restoration..... I am in need of a replacement power steering pump gear. I replaced the pump itself as it was leaking on the suction port, high pressure port, and back seal. I must have pushed the original gear too far onto the new pump as it is now making a ticking sound, particularly when the pump is under a load while turning. I am trying to find a gear in the US. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ron

Last edited:
I'm guessing because your in the USA that your 80 is a petrol (gas for people who can't speak English properly :lol:)

Is this what you need ?

Thanks Shayne. No, not the pump itself, but the gear that presses on to the pump shaft. It is Toyota part number 44316-60020. It is a petrol car, not diesel.

Yes, my southern US English is most definitely not proper!!! I have always wondered by we call Petrol 'gas' in the US. Similarly though, when I lived in Germany in the 80's, they called it 'benzene'.

Last edited:
Thanks Shayne. I saw those on Ebay, but was hoping to find one in the states. No luck though. Will have to wait for one from the UAE.

I ordered two - one from Japan and one from UAE. Car is resting until I can get this fixed...... :-(

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back