Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Prado 1996 LWB for sale.

Steve H

Country Flag
uk
Hi. My BIL is coming over to the UK the first week of March and he is leaving his Prado TX here with me so I can sell it. He has moved to France to live and has now purchased a french registered car.
The Prado is in good condition with very little rust underneath and none on the bodywork. The truck has been maintained by myself and my BIL with regular oil changes, brakes etc. It recently has had new rear shocks, two new batteries, cambelt changed and new front arb drop links. It has just clocked up 224,000 klms but will be slightly more when he drives it back. I know this is a bit early but wanted to give you a heads up in case someone is looking for a decent truck. He is hoping to get £2500 for it but will be open to serious offers.

upload_2019-1-31_22-13-35.jpeg2 View attachment 153753
I have a few more photos of the truck if interested. I will take more when it arrives and update.
Thanks for looking Prado 3.jpg Prado 4.jpg

Hi. Just to let you all know that the truck is now sat on my drive. I have a few things to do it first and then update the photos. If you want any particular pics let me know and I will post accordingly.
Thanks

Hi Kamaal. I am just outside Southampton, Hampshire. I will PM you.

FYI the truck has MOT until October 2019 and has recently had brake pads front and rear(6 mths ago). I have been driving this for the last couple of days and it drives very well for its age, better than mine actually. This truck has climate air con and the dash mounted pod which all works. It also has a sunroof . This is a five seat model which doesn't have the third row of seats. When the weather allows I will take some more pics and post them up. Any other questions please ask .
Thanks

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
The speedo shows mileage as KMH as it has an overlay on it.The mileage works out as 171650. The truck also has two new front tyres fitted which have just been rebalanced as it lost a weight on the trip over.IMG_8300.JPG IMG_8293.JPG

It has a split rear seat layout 50/50 split. The rear windows have a mirror tint on them.

Last edited:
Is there any photos of the underneath please. Around the rear axle mainly please?

Sorry for any duplicates and slow reply. My computer has decided to only let me upload one photo at a time:angry:

Back