Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Prado Long range Tank on ebay....

I got my hilux ARB rear bumper via one of these frogs island bargains,
Came with fitting kit for side steps though !!!

But Ben kindly got hold of ARB fitting instructions for me, and I was able to figure out what fittings to buy from that and how to fit it
Worth the hassle for the low price I paid

Will this go in with the underslung tyre in the lc5 you think ?

I don't know if it's the same in SA, but I think that in Oz the 120s come fitted with an aux tank, so probably this is for a 90 series.

The 120 is still called (was?) a prado. But in > 03 they were all 120s.. I think Andy is going by that number.

Would help if frpr42 actually was a real part number..

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
:weary: There goes my secret. :tonguewink:

I was hoping to pick this up myself.

Sorry about that. It's always a gamble whether someone on the forum is watching these things or not. But for the price, I didn't want one of our forum members to miss out on what I think is a smashing deal.

Hope you end up winning it.

:weary: There goes my secret. :tonguewink:

I was hoping to pick this up myself.

are you going to get a bid in then ?

random frontrunner vendor in Poland confirms this does not fit anything other than a LC2 spec but for £50 i am willing to risk it. ( couple of other vendors I emailed, have not replied... and the part number isnt very helpful on google )

Nope, I have a 90 and I'm also quite a few thousand miles away.

are you going to get a bid in then ?

random frontrunner vendor in Poland confirms this does not fit anything other than a LC2 spec but for £50 i am willing to risk it. ( couple of other vendors I emailed, have not replied... and the part number isnt very helpful on google )

Yes. I'll be bidding. I'm sure it'll fit with some fettling.

Turns out it's for the 90. I heard back from Front Runner and also spoke to the chaps at Frog Island and they both confirmed it as being so.

I think it will fit the 120 though, now to find a black rear hatch with the spare wheel mount.

Oh, I won it by the way, along with a few other tanks that I've got some ideas for and will possibly be selling on.

Are you sure it's for the 90? The main tank is 90 litres and is at the rear of the 90? All the sub tanks are alongside the chassis and tend to be shaped more like a rectangle than square

Are you sure it's for the 90? The main tank is 90 litres and is at the rear of the 90? All the sub tanks are alongside the chassis and tend to be shaped more like a rectangle than square

That's a good point. Front runner and Frogsisland are adamant it's for a 90.

The part number could well be wrong. The shape certainly implies rear fitting, which implies 120 series. As does the ">03" on the label.

I'll update when I've got them home.

Back