Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Resource icon

Prado Manuals 2016-08-04

No permission to download
Hi Flint,

Would you please give me access to the manual downloads? Just got a 97 prado and need to fix a few things. Cheers mate!

PM sent. Why not introduce yourself and tell us a bit more about your 90 (with pics if possible) ? Current thoughts on rust proofing in Norway would be interesting to read.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
The download is still available once you have 20 posts after registering. It may sound like a lot, but they soon clock up (you've already got 2). A good start is to introduce yourself and/or comment on any issues raised. I don't mean to sound tight, but this a friendly club (rather than a file sharing site) with a wealth of knowledge amongst its members and once you get started, help is usually at hand with any problems you might encounter and in return you might be able to shed light on something you've experience of.

Download should work now that you're over the 20 posts, but just in case PM sent.

can anyone point me to the download page for the manuals? specifically the LJ71.
much thanks :innocent:

Hi All,
I just acquired a Yr 2000 Prado manual 3.0 diesel with 382K on it. Can someone please help me find the service manuals for my car?
Thanks,
Aji

Hi team, I'm new here, keen to rack up some posts for privileges.

I have a set of 1kzte workshop manuals for body (90 series) and engine, and electrical covering a few LCs from the era if anyone's keen to see.

There are so many variants of 90 prado. I'm in Australia and I own a Japanese-made "grey import" '97 auto TX that I bought 3rd-hand in 2012.

The gearbox has a mechanical kickdown cable, where as the Aus spec prados ('99 onward) were electronic. This is one example of the surprises I've encountered when servicing my girl over the years.
Your mechanic or supply guy may think he's got the parts your 90 needs from a similar Forerunner or Surf, but there are multiple numbers to match or else you're stuck with an incompatible part.

Im still not entirely certain I have a definitive electrical diagram for my model. So the more documents shared the merrier I suppose.

R.

Hi Emilek , Im looking for a workshop manual for my 1999 Prado J95 Vx ...
Could you please help ??
Or Flint ??

Hi all, I have a full set of Prado 90 series workshop manuals for the Australian version. They are individual PDF files so let me know if you need a specific one

I’ve just bought a 98 Grand VX Auto and started the maintenance phase to rectify the basics. I picked up a Haymen Reece tow bar secondhand in great condition, does anyone have any fitting instructions?

View attachment 160893

View attachment 160892

View attachment 160894

Hi team, I'm new here, keen to rack up some posts for privileges.

I have a set of 1kzte workshop manuals for body (90 series) and engine, and electrical covering a few LCs from the era if anyone's keen to see.

There are so many variants of 90 prado. I'm in Australia and I own a Japanese-made "grey import" '97 auto TX that I bought 3rd-hand in 2012.

The gearbox has a mechanical kickdown cable, where as the Aus spec prados ('99 onward) were electronic. This is one example of the surprises I've encountered when servicing my girl over the years.
Your mechanic or supply guy may think he's got the parts your 90 needs from a similar Forerunner or Surf, but there are multiple numbers to match or else you're stuck with an incompatible part.

Im still not entirely certain I have a definitive electrical diagram for my model. So the more documents shared the merrier I suppose.

R.
Hi guys , maby you can help me out with a 1999 Prado VX shop manual??

@Emilek i need to ifx rear electric windows prado 90 series 2002
do the manuals cover this ?
with thanks

Back