Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Resource icon

Prado Manuals 2016-08-04

No permission to download
Hi Flint
Can you please send me the Prado FSM link/file
I assume it has all the details for the air conditioning `on my 1998 Colorado (KZJ 95) 1KZ-TE engine

Hi Flint.
purchased my first cruiser few weeks ago and ready to dive in!
I was not able to download manuals. Could you please send me PM
thanks

Icebaby, I couldn't download from here either, and no reply to my post from last Thursday yet!

However I have sourced these from Aus as scanned pdf files(RM517E 1996, RM702 1999 supplement) -therefore quite large but now saved to PC and fully printable

If you want to buy the original Toyota manuals try Wox parts (RM517E 1996, RM627E supplement1999)

Let me know how you get on!
Good luck

Last edited:
Hi
Just joined and would like to download the manuals, esp wiring diagram, but it won't let me
am i doing something wrong ?
Cheers

Hi Flint! I recently bought a landcruiser prado 9p SWB and I am looking for all the info I can get to get the dashboard off or repair manuals. Please let me now if I can get these from you.

Thanks in advance!
Brecht

Attachments

• 20221029_173059.jpg
    20221029_173059.jpg
    402.4 KB · Views: 14
I cant seem to download them - is there a minimum post limit? Looking for ecu pinouts for euro spec 2000 kdj95 prado...

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Icebaby, I couldn't download from here either, and no reply to my post from last Thursday yet!

However I have sourced these from Aus as scanned pdf files(RM517E 1996, RM702 1999 supplement) -therefore quite large but now saved to PC and fully printable

[/URL]
[/URL]

If you want to buy the original Toyota manuals try Wox parts (RM517E 1996, RM627E supplement1999)

Let me know how you get on!
Good luck

Super Useful thanks a lot!!

Back