Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

problems after terraclean

Nobbymogs

Country Flag
wales
hi all
after doing the turbo and other bits i decided to get it terracleaned as it had done 150k picked it up and all fine but now got to give it a few more turns when its cold to start it but ok when warm and also goes well
the dealer reckons it could be the fuel filter as its used to loop back and may be full of crap the only time i had this problem before was when the pipe was split from tank to engine and it had to work harder to draw it up as it was seeping back

thoughts ?

also spent a day cleaning and mopping 20170722_134919.jpg 20170716_174402.jpg which it needed badly

Could it be that the terraclean has cleaned out all the gumminess around the piston rings and decreased compression a tad?

Terraclean had no effect whatsoever on my truck , perhaps because i chuck a bottle of wynn's diesel gold cleaner in my tank 6 monthly or so .
Might it be possible , if it has cleaned out a lot of egr carbon build up from the system allowing the engine to breathe easier that turning up the fuel a touch might reset the balance ?

Back