Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Project 'red van' (says the 4 year old) build thread

So the only thing I haven't been able to source is the bit of loom from the main harness to the diff lock actuator and sensor... Anyone got any ideas?

Amayama maybe? But it’s expensive for a bit of wire.

Just discovered I need a loom for the diff lock as well. Load of broken cables on mine from the years of use

So the only thing I haven't been able to source is the bit of loom from the main harness to the diff lock actuator and sensor... Anyone got any ideas?
I had some bits of loom left over when i disconnected my rear diff lock on my 90. Il Photo it tomorrow and post the pic.. if its any good to you. You can have it ... If i remember it was a large and small plug from the actuator on a short Loom that plugged into the Main Loom... If that makes any sense... PS if i can find it:thumbup:

I had some bits of loom left over when i disconnected my rear diff lock on my 90. Il Photo it tomorrow and post the pic.. if its any good to you. You can have it ... If i remember it was a large and small plug from the actuator on a short Loom that plugged into the Main Loom... If that makes any sense... PS if i can find it:thumbup:

That would be awesome and yep sounds exactly the bit I need!

That would be awesome and yep sounds exactly the bit I need!
I Have the metal guard that goes over the actuator as well, its in good nick just needs some paint. If yours is Knackered... Il post pic, But wont be until tomorrow afternoon ish

I Have the metal guard that goes over the actuator as well, its in good nick just needs some paint. If yours is Knackered... Il post pic, But wont be until tomorrow afternoon ish

Yep that would be great too. Mine was MIA... Actuator... Loom... Locker fork and pinion too. Have managed to source all but the loom and the plate cover.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Going to start the body lift tomorrow evening... Any hints that aren't covered in the very comprehensive faq?

Is it These that your after... The larger single plug is 7 pins(in8) the other end (goes to actuator) Is a 2 pin and a 5pin (in6) ...... Bit Blurry but there 'ya' go
DSCF9792.JPG
DSCF9794.JPG
DSCF9796.JPG
DSCF9797.JPG
DSCF9799.JPG

Oooo! Now let Me see!.......:lol: PM me your address and il work out Postage and let you Know... I dont want anything for em... Just cover the postage thats all... One day you might be able to help me out:thumbup:
Absolutely awesome mate :)

This evenings activities... Body no longer attached to chassis... Interior mainly out... Body lift kit going in tomorroe evening once I've detached the steering linkage and bent some brake hoses!

IMG_20190717_203035.jpg IMG_20190717_203037.jpg IMG_20190717_202940.jpg

Back