Proper stuck

Crispin

Administrator
Staff member
Guru
Country Flag
great_britain
This looks like "fun"

What's interesting though is the 70 series - it looks like A-TRAC not doing too well on the rear wheels :lol:

Last edited:
Have to wonder why they insisted on going through the dip instead of around it :confusion-scratchh:

Can't see the fun in that, although they do look like it work for them.

Good job the winch rope stayed in one piece, stepped over it 3 times at least. I don't think I would have enjoyed that too much either. Not sure what the first truck anchored to, there didn't look like there were too many trees around at the right sort of angle.

Interested to see the white one has chains on

Interested to see the white one has chains on
Yes I thought this too. The white one certainly had an advantage over the red. Maybe it was the chains or maybe some other mod, apart from the winch of course.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
You'd need more than a winch and chains to get this one out.
bogged.jpg

the white one looked like the CD or rear locker was not locked. Backwheels did not help much

That doesn't need towing out, that needs a few words saying…
Ashes to ashes
Rust to rust
:)

Crispin,I thought it was hilarious,watched it twice.The head honcho with his
gun in the holster thought he was in charge but I'm sure there was a woman in the background giving the orders.Look at one of the last shots a woman walking to the ute carrying a bucket.Gun or not he has learnt like all of us that women rule.

That should be used as a training video :D

Women in charge - never :lol:

I wish I had been there to see this.In my day two piece swim suits had just came in and we were forever wiping the drool off our chops

Back