Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Pyrenees - one more day and a wake up

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Pretty much all set, ready to turn the key.
Trailer ready, water tanks brimmed, bar fully stocked. Quick splash of derv and we'll be on our way.

I'd love to promise you a fantastic running blog with drone footage and witty narrative, but frankly I'm always too busy the wife is technically inept (I mean in terms of technology, she's - oh never mind) and the other one is too sulky to be bothered. So you might get a snap or two at some point. Google Images is your friend ha ha.

I'll do my best. Don't expect a GPS track log. There's no chance we'll even know were we are never mind record it.

Hopefully it will be uneventful. But I don't mind a little mild peril now and again. New tyre Pal system arrived yesterday and that's all working fine. Massive improvement on the first one I had. Scavenged enough bits from the old one to add the trailer to the monitoring system.

Next stop Portsmouth.

Best of luck on your travels Chris, hope all the events are uneventful, IYKWIM.

Bon voyage as they say in (parts of) Europe... :thumbup:

Enjoy, excitement is building then

Have fun, i look forward to the drone footage and witty narrative..

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks Guys. Been a helluva a day. it wasn't until the Missus agreed to take less stuff that I was able to get the last dozen crates of beer in. Close run thing.

New fridge monitor arrived today. The old one is watching the combined fridge freezer in the trailer and I wanted one for the truck. Neat thing with twin monitors, not that I needed two. However, one side isn't bloody working. I'll send it back when I'm home.

Have fun dude. Feel free to give me a shout if you get into any serious problems... I'll send the dog out on mountain rescue with some whiskey.

Ahh that's my guy. I may just call you any way if you've spare whiskey.

We'll be watching with interest Chris. We leave for our little Pyrenees trip from Fareham on the 13th August I think. Happy travels Sir.

Cheers Bert. Really looking forward to it. Counting the hours now.

Bet you cant get to sleep tonight.

safe travels! Looking forward to the report.

It's 37 down here today, hope that AC is topped up :)

Bon Voyage Chris! Let sun, cold beer and only mild peril be your companions :)..

Just saw Chris and family toodling down the road.

Truck and trailer looks ready for an adventure.

(Hope the traffic did not hold you up too much!)

I saw you waving! All good here
Weather mixed between blistering and chucking it down
Mountain roads were spectacular today
View from tent this evening is epic
Looks like El Capitan!!!!

Back