Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Queenslanders - PPQ Japanese plates

AdventureWagon

Supporter
Country Flag
australia
My state (Queensland) is now issuing Japanese size and style plates. I'm not a fan of personalised plates but am tempted by these especially since they would fit better on the Prado 95's numberplate area on the back door. Normal Queensland plates are too wide for it by about 1/2" each side and I've never liked how it looks.

What do you think? Wa**er accessory or will look good?

1587341725751.png

My state (Queensland) is now issuing Japanese size and style plates. I'm not a fan of personalised plates but am tempted by these especially since they would fit better on the Prado 95's numberplate area on the back door. Normal Queensland plates are too wide for it by about 1/2" each side and I've never liked how it looks.

What do you think? Wa**er accessory or will look good?

View attachment 165154
Go for it, but I think you might have a few funny looks if you have Wa**er on your numberplate, will you also be required to have the Japanese characters on your new Queensland plate.

Good Luck. :thumbup: :icon-biggrin:

Seen them on some of the grey import Fast and Furious cars in NSW - works on them, but I'm not sure that'd work on a Prado.

How much are DMR going to sting you for custom plates and numbers each year? NSW just get the broom handle out and add it to the rest at rego time....

A$495 for those. I think that's outright then you just pay to transfer it. However Qld do have one of the dearest 6cyl rego amounts. Was A$930 last year.

Yeah might look good on the boy racer JDMs but you cannot describe the Prado as a boy racer car and mine isn't JDM.

Back