Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Question for all

Mick1998105

Country Flag
australia
Hey everyone here names mick I have recently bought a 1998 105 landcruiser post pack and am in the process I doing stuff to it I have upgraded the seats to gxl ones and got some lightbars aswell but one thing I'm having trouble with is trying to find a centre console between the front seats as I have a big gap there wondering what has others done because I'm lost as I can make something but yeah also I am thinking about a small fridge and cup holes and changing ports for my phone and other stuff

Any ideas would be awesome cheers

Welcome Mick, best not refer to your Cruiser as a Landy as we think Land Rover and you'll probably not get favorable replies :lol:
Pics of your Cruiser always first and foremost :thumbup:

Hello, I also present my new purchase, Land cruiser HDJ80, 1hdt.

Attachments

• IMG_20220306_102622.jpg
    IMG_20220306_102622.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 43
Mick, trying to figure out what the challenge is. Did you have the 3 seater front row? And you have swapped it for the 2 regular seats from a gxl?

My 105 is a gx/GCC spec which came with just the two seats. But I hear lots of People swap the center console for a 11lt fridge. Couple of brands seem to fit well including snowmaster and waeco.

Something to think about.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yeah they are the fake beadlock one the previous owner painted the fake nuts black dunno why but looks ok tho

Back