Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Quick grab a bargain

Zero feedback too - when only the best will do.
Always makes me smile, ya see them on ebay all the time. thing is some poor sod will click or phone the number and enter a world of many viruses... Wish ebay would weed em out.

Last edited:
EBay is getting a bit much for scams at the moment.

I don't think its a scam ive just pinged the money into his account he said its alright to pick it up next Tuesday. Cant wait im so excited.;)

Good luck with that....

Please post some pictures of you new purchase...

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Do they use photos of there own vehicles or just pick one at random pub carpark /Tesco etc. if so could number plate recognition find owner then follow the trail...interior photos would suggest they know the vehicle.. or is it never that simple..

I think they they just pick an older add copy and paste into something new

For the cost of the fees it should be policed better.
as stu said they use old pictures and hack peoples accounts that havnt been used for ages.
i won the bidding on a log processor years ago. I contacted the bloke and he wanted card payment then it would be delivered to me...
i studied the back ground of the pictures, i could just make out the bonnet of a chevy pick up... the pics and wording were off US ebay.

MOT history checker reveals an even worse record than Englands attempts at the World Cup.

Can you still get dodgy MOT's? Failed badly at 246,172 then a few weeks later passed with the same mileage. Maybe the dealer is a registered MOT station.

Also worth noting how it clocked up around 300 miles with a failed MOT between January and February when it failed AGAIN. And the advisory for body damage disappeared in the process.

For the cost of the fees it should be policed better.
as stu said they use old pictures and hack peoples accounts that havnt been used for ages.
i won the bidding on a log processor years ago. I contacted the bloke and he wanted card payment then it would be delivered to me...
i studied the back ground of the pictures, i could just make out the bonnet of a chevy pick up... the pics and wording were off US ebay.
That were a close call then! But folk do fall for it.

One of the most prolific and annoying eBay scammers (location: UK, United Kingdom, etc.) has gone from appearing a couple of times a week to several times per day in my saved searches for LCs, expedition vehicles and Eribas.

I realise scamming and spamming is a numbers game and costs nothing but is it really worth their while trying to flog an esoteric and depreciation-proof compact caravan or a Unimog U1300L unseen from someone with a Hotmail address?

That were a close call then! But folk do fall for it.
After i said i wasnt interested he even rang me back a week later saying he had a word with his wife and was prepared to lower the price!

After i said i wasnt interested he even rang me back a week later saying he had a word with his wife and was prepared to lower the price!
A scammer with a kind heart, there the ones to look out for.." There Crafty you know"

Back